Firebase Login Template – [DEPRECATED]
This is a project template file for Makeroid apps. Details:
- “Sign Up” and “Log In” functions powered by Google Firebase
- “Remember Me” function using TinyDB
- Pre-Defined “Log Out” procedure in MainScreen
- Pre-Formatted Tabbed UI
- Double-Tap Back to exit
The template is free to use; although a mention in your app’s about page would be appreciated.
Firebase Authentication Template
This is the spiritual successor to the Firebase Login Template. A lot’s changed, but here’s the important details:
- Unified Logon! It’s a user management system that relies on Realtime Database instead of Auth. It allows for logging in or signing up with the same button, and will be integrated in the future with other services I make, in the same framework. 😉
- Firebase Auth! That’s what you’ve been waiting for.
- E-mail: Sign Up, Log In, Reset Password…
- Log in with Google.
The tabbed UI from the original template makes a comeback, and so does the double-tap exit. The “MainContent” screen is not crucial to the core template, and only demonstrates some additional functionality like Logout, and viewing basic user information.
The template is provided completely free of charge, although you can show your support via donations, or a mention in your app’s acknowledgements or “about” section.
Firebase continues to be a property of Google. I’m just tinkering.
Do send me bug reports and suggestions via mail or Telegram. 🙂
I shall not be held responsible for any loss resulting from use of provided material. All names and logos are property of respective entities.